Logistics Planner – Kernersville, NC
Salem One, Inc. is one of the fastest growing Packaging, Direct Marketing and Print based organizations in the Southeast. We are a World Class Manufacturing organization that provides full Strategic solutions for National Brand focused customers and organizations.
We are looking for a National Level Logistics Planner in our Kernersville location. This position requires strong communication and scheduling skills. Qualified candidates will be capable of effectively coordinating between all internal departments and other Salem One sites while still providing the highest degree of client satisfaction.
- Assist and be held accountable for production scheduling required to meet customer deliver requirements.
- Navigate various mail and scheduling programs, like Monticello, Print Stream, USPS Postal One Website and Prestige Scheduling Software, to ensure the company meets delivery schedules.
- Problem solve when unscheduled changes in production occur.
- Communicate directly with client logistic and shipping teams to coordinate delivery.
- Assist with internal job ticket preparation.
- Assist with Postal Logistics – both in daily USPS paperwork, drop ship paperwork, and logistics tracking/support.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, engineering or related field preferred.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of postal regulations preferred
- Self-motivated individual
- Experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org